Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patient education is an essential part of the services we provide at West Main Complete Dentistry. When you understand the impact that your oral health can have on your life, you’re more likely to be proactive about dental care.
You're not meant to be an expert about dentistry, which is why we’re available to answer all your questions. The more information you have, the better prepared you are to make important decisions when the time comes. We've listed a few frequently asked questions here, but you are more than welcome to contact our office if you don't see your question answered or you want more information.
- Will insurance cover my procedure?
- Why do I need to replace a tooth?
- Can I pay over time?
- What can you do to prevent my dentures from slipping?
- Do you treat children?
- Do you accept emergency patients?
- Are dental implants right for me?
- What can I expect at my first appointment?
- Can I still make an appointment if I have not been to the dentist recently?